Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Separation of Computer Area and Art Area

Today, as I do quite often, I got the idea to change things around in the studio. I made a separate little area for the computer so that my work/play art table is totally dedicated to art now. And I don't have to move the laptop every time I want to do a project. To help distinguish the computer space, I have started a wall hanging which will have my blog name on it," What it can become." I'll post a pic when I get it done. I think it will be inpiring to see, with my little inspirational saying on it. I'm using some upholstery fabric, painting over it, collaging onto it. I'm trusting that inner voice that tells me what it needs next. I'm staying loosey-goosey, as I like to say... the total opposite of my tendency to plan. I'm just letting it happen, encouraging that flow of creativity that I am after. We'll see how it turns out. Until the next time, Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment